There are many ways to store your bike on your van. Many of these are third-party products. Vandoit offers several accessories we believe are helpful and make traveling with your bike seamless.
Bike Fork Mounts
The easiest option is the Bike Fork Mount. Traditionally, it is attached directly to the gear slide. It can also be mounted on the roof, floor, or vertically on most extrusion sections. It allows for ease when installing by simply removing your front tire, then attaching the mount to the front fork of your bike. We offer four different size options of the Bike Fork Mount: 12mm x 100m, 15mm x 100m, 15mm x 110m, and 15mm x 150m, as well as a 9mm skewer.
The 1 UP Swing Away RakAttach
When maintenance on your bike is needed, we offer The Park Tool PRS-4W. It is has an adjustable clamping arm and mounting plate. The plate can easily be mounted to any point on the van’s extrusion. However, we also offer a foldable arm allowing for easy adjustment and set up of your Park Tool PRS-4W.
1 UP Bike Rack
For those who need all the room they can get inside their van, we have a trailer hitch storage option: The 1 UP Bike Rack paired with the 1 UP Swing Away Rakattach Arm. The 1 UP Bike Rack attaches to the 1 UP Swing Away RakAttach which fits directly into the trailer hitch. The 1 UP Bike Rack is rated for off road use, fits 16” – 29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide, and has a total carrying capacity of up to 200 lbs (50 lbs per bike spot).
The Park Tool PRS-4W
When maintenance on your bike is needed, we offer The Park Tool PRS-4W. It is has an adjustable clamping arm and mounting plate . It can easily be mounted to any point on the van’s extrusion. However, we also offer a foldable arm allowing for easy adjustment and set up of your Park Tool PRS-4W.
If you have questions about your current bike storage, or if you are interested in purchasing additional bike storage options, contact the Customer Support team by submitting a ticket through the Customer Support portal or emailing [email protected].
Come See Vandoit At These Cycling Events
- US Pro Cup – April 19-22 – Fayetteville, AR
- Sea Otter – April 20-23 – Monterey, CA
- Whiskey Offroad – April 28-30 – Prescott, AZ
- Rule Of Three – May 18-21 – Bentonville, AR
- Unbound Gravel – June 1-4 – Emporia, KS
- Belgian Waffle Ride – June 8-11 – Hendersonville, NC
- Leadville Stage Race – July 28-30 – Leadville, CO
- Bentonville Bike Fest – May 25-28 – Bentonville, AR
- Breck Epic – August 13-18 – Breckenridge, CO
- Big Sugar Gravel – October 19-22 – Bentonville, AR
- Iceman Cometh – November 4 – Traverse City, MI