The Espar Airtronic B4 is a gas-fueled air heater that is commonly used in vans, RVs, boats, and other similar vehicles. Vandoit is an adventure van company, is proudly located in Kansas City Missouri (home of the world champion Chiefs). Vandoit is a very unique modular, multipurpose, and camper van company, building with top-shelf marine-grade products. These features make the relationship with Eberspächer a perfect fit.
When installed in a Vandoit Ford Transit van, the Espar Airtronic B4 provides several benefits:
- Comfortable heating: The Espar Airtronic B4 provides a comfortable and consistent source of warmth in your Vandoit van, making it ideal for traveling or living in cold weather conditions. The heater is also designed to operate quietly, ensuring a peaceful environment.
- Fuel efficiency: The Espar Airtronic B4 is designed to be fuel-efficient, using less gas than traditional heating systems. This can help you save money on fuel costs during your travels.
- Non-invasive installation: The Espar Airtronic B4 is easy to install in a Vandoit van, with minimal modifications required to the vehicle’s existing heating and ventilation systems. This makes the installation process faster and less expensive than other heating solutions.
- Independent heating: The Espar Airtronic B4 is a standalone heating system, which means it operates independently of the engine. This allows you to heat your Vandoit van even when the engine is not running, providing you with added comfort and convenience.
- Safety features: The Espar Airtronic B4 is equipped with several safety features, including overheat protection, a flame monitor, and low-voltage protection. These safety features ensure that your Vandoit van is safe and secure while the heater is in operation.
Overall, installing an Espar Airtronic B4 in a Vandoit van can significantly improve your travel experience. With its fuel efficiency, easy installation, and independent operation, the Espar Airtronic B4 can help you stay warm and comfortable during your travels, without adding additional stress to your vehicle’s engine or electrical system.