Certified Pre-Owned Highroof LIV
STOCK NUMBER: 41157
CHASSIS YEAR: 2022
CERTIFIED DATE: Nov 2023
ROOF HEIGHT: Highroof
LENGTH: Long (Standard Length)
MODEL PACKAGE: XL
INTERIOR TRIM: Black Cloth
COLOR: Avalanche Gray
ENGINE: 3.5 Ecoboost
DRIVETRAIN: All Wheel Drive
*Optional Exterior Components/Layouts
One thing that sets Vandoit apart from other RV up-fitters, is that we are interested in your trade-ins. Of course we take trades of cars, trucks, SUVs, RVs…..but we are also happy to appraise your motorcycle, boat, TV, computer, bicycle, and more. It can be anything of value that you can bring to us!
Vandoit also offers multiple financing options on the van builds. For more information on both trade-ins and financing contact us!
All Certified Pre-Owned Vandoit Vans undergo a complete inspection and are restored to Vandoit factory mechanical specifications, including new OEM brakes, rotors, tires, oil change, other fluids inspected and topped off, and the addressing of all recall items. All standard maintenance points are addressed, including skeleton tightness, bolt check, points-of-entry (roof rack feet, rooftop fan and AC seals, and roof wiring). The electrical system of every unit undergoes a full quality control check to bring the unit to the current Vandoit production standard, including but not limited to: checking fuses, battery health test (all units with an AGM battery system receive new batteries), and component functionality. All units are inspected and road tested for the functionality of all Ford factory components.
All Certified Pre-Owned Vandoits come with:
3 year / 36,000 mile Ally Major Guard Chassis Warranty with a matching Vandoit upfit warranty. Optional to extend
Access to support via the Vandoit Customer Relations Team
Access to Vandoit owners’ exclusive events and opportunities
Full van walkthrough manual and associated video tutorials
Full, in-person walkthrough of your van with a Vandoit team member
Conventional and RV financing available to help you with your financial needs.
- Trade-in’s welcomed! We take cars, trucks, SUVs, RV’s…but also motorcycles, bicycles, computers, TVs and more! Whether they are paid off or you still owe on them, we’ll make it easy for you. Take Advantage of this amazing tool to build equity in your future Vandoit!
- Shore Power – exterior power hookup for campground, generator, or outlet power. Supplies external power to your power system inside the vehicle.
Three Position Rocker Switch Control – Built to resist corrosion and abuse, located at the driver seat, sliding door and rear door. Offers switching of most DC controlled features inside and outside the van. Accent Lighting, Cargo Lighting, Can Lighting, Stereo Controls, and Water system all controlled by these 3 positioned rocker switches.
AGM 300 Amp Hour Power System – AGM power system offers the ability of running small to medium sized components inside the van for a moderate period of time. Using standard equipment throughout the van that includes lighting, radio, tv, and moderate use of the AC 110 outlets will last you an estimated 24 – 36 hours before need of solar charging or shore power.
Off-Grid Smart Solar
Ground Solar Plug / with solar controller – Solar Weatherproof SAE Socket Sidewall Port. Allows easy hookup of any portable solar panel with a SAE Connector
Upgraded MPPT Solar Controller – The MPPT controller is a more sophisticated and that will adjust its input voltage to harvest the maximum power from the solar array and then transform this power to supply the varying voltage requirement of the battery plus load.
- 200 Watt Roof Mounted Solar – 2, 100 watt solar panels mounted to roof rails or rack. 200 total watts of solar works great as a “trickle charger” to the power system. 200 watts works great to help with residual loss on the power system, but more is needed if you are wanting to be able to maintain the power usage of a fridge or small appliance.
Ceiling Can Lighting – 8 additional white lights to bed platform and seating area.
Cargo Lighting – Adds additional white light to the cargo area.
Off-White Accent Lighting – Adds colored lighting for mood lighting inside vehicle.
Heating & Cooling
- High Efficiency Roof Air Conditioner without Heat Pump – Requires Shore Power Hook Up with AGM battery system. Can run off Lithium battery system for an average of 6 hours at a 10 degree variance from outside temperature. Weather conditions and use of other features inside the van directly impact length of time the AC will run off Lithium.
- The Espar Airtronic B4 – Extremely effective and efficient gasoline fueled air heater. Taps into the vehicle’s gasoline tank.
Ceiling Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
Floor Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
Audio & Video
32″ Vizio LED TV – Includes TV mount and all wiring
Roof Rails –Rails to allow tie down points for different styles of racks, mounts, etc.
Rail Cross Bars – Add support and structure to be able to attach roof top features. Multiple can be added
BF Goodrich KO2 – All Terrain Tire Upgrade
- Stage 2 Upgrade – This stage creates increased approach, departure, and break-over angles; increased tire clearance; and improves the overall stance and appearance of the van. Stage 2 also includes these upgrades: Bilstein front struts, new progressive front coils, and rear Fox shocks. The primary advantage of Stage 2 is increased ride comfort. Includes: Qlift, Front struts – Bilstein, Coil spring – progressive, Rear shocks – Fox
Rotor and Brake Upgrade – Upgrade is to increase longevity of brake pads and rotors. Replacing factory rotors with thermal coated rotors w/harder metal compound to protect against heat (warping, wear, cracking, radiate heat to hubs create potential for damage to hubs, discoloration of tires). Upgrading the standard metallic brake pads to ceramic metallic blend pads (softer). Rotor upgrade comes with rear differential service. This service includes new seals, new gaskets, and fluid top-off.
Premium Wood Grain Flooring
Swivel Passenger Front Seat – Allows the passenger seat to turn around facing the back of the van
6 Gallon Removable Tank with On Demand Water Pump
CHASSIS EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.7/5
Chassis exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
CHASSIS INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.8/5
Chassis interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
VANDOIT EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
VDI exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
VANDOIT INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.8/5
VDI interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis. Scratches present on clear panels and gear slide due to the use of the upfit. All components have been quality checked and are in full working order.
*Upfit accessories are not included in the starting price
Galley and Storage Modules
Single Drawer Module –Drawer top constructed of metal materials for longevity. You do not have to worry about drawers expanding or contracting with moisture. Soft close drawer slides are attached via bolts with a nylon nut to resist rattling loose drawers. Great for utensils, groceries, and other gear.
Single Sink Module – Stowable sink top with hot and cold water for washing hands, brushing teeth, cooking, or doing dishes. Bungee front closure allows for storage of extra items under/next to sink.
Three Drawer Base – Drawer top constructed of metal materials for longevity. You do not have to worry about drawers expanding or contracting with moisture. Soft close drawer slides are attached via bolts with a nylon nut to resist rattling loose drawers. Great for utensils, groceries, and other gear.
Slide-Out Storage Cabinet – The slide-out tray and open space in this base are perfect for storing a dry-flush toilet, small Dometic refrigerator, jerry cans, or other larger items. The tray slides out for easy access and locks in place when stowed so items do not move during transit. When module is properly secured, the slide holds 500+ lb.
- Dometic CFX3 55IM Portable Refrigerator –Portable fridge/freezer, 72 can capacity. Runs off AC and DC power. Ice Tray
Upper Platform Queen Mattress
Upper Platform Inserts – These inserts fit perfectly in between the horizontal T-Track platform bars, making the platform flush, easily cleaned, and much more durable.
- Lower Platform Inserts – These inserts fit perfectly in between the horizontal T-Track platform bars, making the platform flush, easily cleaned, and much more durable.
30 Inch Hanging Cabinet (x2) – Hangs from Ceiling Cargo Rails. Can be slid, removed with ease. 3 fit down each side of van.
- 30 Inch Hanging Cabinet w/ Shelf – Hangs from Ceiling Cargo Rails. Can be slid, removed with ease. 3 fit down each side of van.
Portable and Removable Toilet
Dry Flush, battery-powered, Fully self contained, movable, smell-free toilet
1/4 Wrap – Window Perf on side and rear windows
Fire Extinguisher – Stored behind passenger seat
Carbon Monoxide & Propane Monitor – The Safe-T-Alert 35 Series Dual Propane/Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects both gas leaks and carbon monoxide gas simultaneously. This alarm is built for extreme RV environments.
Tools & Hardware
Shore Power Cable – A heavy-duty, 30-foot, 14-gauge extension cord allows you to charge your van’s battery system and run high-wattage devices; rated for 15 amps.
Metric T-handle Allen Wrench Set – Includes 4mm, 5mm, 6mm sizes, which allows you to tighten every bolt in the van. Ball end allows you to approach at a 22.5-degree angle to tighten and loosen in hard-to-reach areas. Make it part of your bike maintenance kit, too!
Roll-In Hardware Kit – Kit Includes: 10 M8 bolts and washers; 10 M6 bolts and washers; 40 series M8 turn in nuts; 40 series M6 turn-in nuts; 25 series M6 turn-ins; extra fuses
Ratcheting Paper Towel Holder – This paper towel holder’s ratchet system and resistance mean the paper roll will not roll over at will. Made of stainless steel, which is waterproof, moisture-proof, and corrosion-resistant.