New 2023 Highroof DO
*Pictures Depict Color And Production Components For This Unit
CHASSIS YEAR: 2023
UPFIT YEAR- Apr. 2023
ROOF HEIGHT: High Roof
LENGTH: Long (Standard Length)
MODEL PACKAGE: XL with some XLT options
INTERIOR TRIM: Dark Cloth
ENGINE: 3.5 Non Ecoboost
DRIVETRAIN: All Wheel Drive
*Layout/Components Options For This Unit
Non standard options:
$8,000 rebate included in chassis adjustment for Non-Ecoboost engine.
Extended Fuel Tank, 4″ Screen with adaptive cruise.
All exterior accessories and dealer add components available to add!
Vandoit Takes Trades: We take cars, trucks, SUVs, RV’s…but also motorcycles, bicycles, computers, TVs and more! Our highly experienced appraisal team gets quick market value offers, so there is no hassle. Whether they are paid off or you still owe on them, we’ll make it easy for you! Whether you are trading or just want to sell it outright, simply submit pictures of your trade and fill out our questionnaire and we will take it from there.
Vandoit Offers Financing: With conventional and RV financing available, there are options available to fit your budget. With over 50+ years of experience, our team will walk with you each step of the way, educate you on the financing process, and make choosing your financing as simple as possible.
All Vandoits come the Ford standard Warranty: 3 yr/36,000 mi basic, 5 yr/60,000 mi powertrain
All Vandoits come with: Full access to support via the Vandoit Support Team and access to your support tickets, owners manuals, and HOW-TO’s. Browse through our collection of articles, user guides, and FAQs.
Shore Power – exterior power hookup for campground, generator, or outlet power. Supplies external power to your power system inside the vehicle.
Three Position Rocker Switch Control – Built to resist corrosion and abuse, located at the driver seat, sliding door and rear door. Offers switching of most DC controlled features inside and outside the van. Accent Lighting, Cargo Lighting, Can Lighting, Exterior Lighting, Stereo Controls, and Water system all controlled by these 3 positioned rocker switches.
Lithium Stage 1 Power System
- Lithium Ion is the battery technology of today. Do you want to be the fastest or best performing? Do you want to save energy or burn less fuel? Do you want your investment to last longest? Do you want to be ‘out there’ longest without getting anxious about your energy? Then Lithium Ion is your choice of batteries. Lithium Ion batteries have a high energy density, offering savings of up to 70 % in volume and weight compared to traditional lead-acid batteries. They are perfect for cyclic applications, making over 2000 cycles with very deep (80 %) discharges, effectively storing 5 times as much energy over its lifespan compared to lead-acid.
- Mastervolt inverter/charger combinations integrate a powerful battery charger, a quiet and efficient inverter and a versatile switching system in one robust, lightweight and compact device. This multi-faceted product offers a carefree power supply for recreational and professional use. If you require more power than the grid or generator can provide, the Mastervolt Combi series will make up the shortfall by inverting from the battery. The Combi also ensures that the battery is recharged once the peak demand has passed.
- The inverter is quiet, clean and efficient, and offers the full capacity even in extreme ambient temperatures. Pure sine wave energy and a peak capacity of 200 % guarantee a problem-free start, even for the heaviest loads. 2,000 watt continuous power.
- The built-in battery charger uses Mastervolt’s proven 3-step+ charging technology to allow the optimal charging of all battery types, including our advanced Lithium Ion models. The battery charger supplies a maximum charge current, even with a higher charge voltage, and speeds up the complete recharging of your batteries.
- An emergency relay allows you to jump-start your chassis battery from the Mastervolt system by connecting for approximately 1 minute.
- A new kill switch relay isolates the batteries, making storage or winterizing of the system a simple process.
- 400 amp hours of power storage
- 2000 watt inverter
- 100 amp charging from shore power
- 50 amp charging off vehicle factory alternator
- 30 amp MPPT Solar controller – The MPPT controller is a more sophisticated and that will adjust its input voltage to harvest the maximum power from the solar array and then transform this power to supply the varying voltage requirement of the battery plus load.
- 400 watt roof mounted solar
- Ground Solar Plug / with solar controller – Solar Weatherproof SAE Socket Sidewall Port. Allows easy hookup of any portable solar panel with a SAE
Ceiling Can Lighting – 8 additional white lights to bed platform and seating area.
Cargo Lighting – adds additional white light to the cargo area.
Accent Lighting – adds colored lighting for mood lighting inside the vehicle.
Heating & Cooling
DC Powered Air Conditioner – Can run off Lithium battery system for an average of 12 hours at a 10 degree variance from outside temperature. Weather conditions and use of other features inside the van directly impact length of time the AC will run off Lithium.
- MaxxFan Deluxe Complete Ventilation System -High powered 10 speed intake and exhaust fan. With the lid closed, the Maxxfan will still operate to circulate air inside your van. Electronic lid opening. Rain shield.
The Espar Airtronic B4 – Extremely effective and efficient gasoline fueled air heater. Taps into the vehicle’s gasoline tank.
Ceiling Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
Floor Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
10 ft Thule Hideaway Crank Awning – Easy, one person operation with hand crank and awning supporting tension arms. 10 ft length with 8 ft projection.
Front 52″ Light Bar
Rear Overhead Work Light –LED light that shines down from roof rack onto the area directly behind van.
Passenger Side Overhead Work Light – LED light that shines down from roof rack onto the area on the passenger side of the van. Light is positioned under the awning and will reflect on the awning whenever deployed
12 ft Vandoit Roof Rack –12 foot platform rack is made from aluminum T-Track, which makes mounting paddle boards, bikes, storage boxes, etc. incredibly easy
Vandoit Roof Rack Platform –Gives the ability of walking around the top of the van for relaxing, star gazing, or tying down accessories
Vinyl Flooring (*Flooring may be different color than depicted) –Withstands years of heavy use. Provides a waterproof barrier and is slip resistant. Protects floor from deterioration. Resists oil, battery acid, brake fluid, mud, salt, antifreeze & other common chemicals. Insulates, reduces noise and hides imperfections in the sub-floor. Holds up in extreme temperature and weather conditions. Cushions for anti-fatigue comfort.
Swivel Passenger Front Seat –Allows the passenger seat to turn around facing the back of the van
- Mobile Office Desk Kit – Single folding platform with aluminum panel top and an extrusion perimeter. Platform dimensions 64 inches long by 18 inches deep.
CHASSIS EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
Chassis exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
CHASSIS INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
Chassis interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
VANDOIT EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
VDI exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
VANDOIT INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
VDI interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
Fire Extinguisher – Stored behind passenger seat
Carbon Monoxide & Propane Monitor – The Safe-T-Alert 35 Series Dual Propane/Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects both gas leaks and carbon monoxide gas simultaneously. This alarm is built for extreme RV environments.
Tools & Hardware
Shore Power Cable – A heavy-duty, 30-foot, 14-gauge extension cord allows you to charge your van’s battery system and run high-wattage devices; rated for 15 amps.
Metric T-handle Allen Wrench Set – Includes 4mm, 5mm, 6mm sizes, which allows you to tighten every bolt in the van. Ball end allows you to approach at a 22.5-degree angle to tighten and loosen in hard-to-reach areas. Make it part of your bike maintenance kit, too!
Roll-In Hardware Kit – Kit Includes: 10 M8 bolts and washers; 10 M6 bolts and washers; 40 series M8 turn in nuts; 40 series M6 turn-in nuts; 25 series M6 turn-ins; extra fuses
Ratcheting Paper Towel Holder – This paper towel holder’s ratchet system and resistance mean the paper roll will not roll over at will. Made of stainless steel, which is waterproof, moisture-proof, and corrosion-resistant.