Don't Wait, Get your Van Now
HOW TO BUY NOW
Have 10% Phase 1 Draw Ready
Inventory typically sells in less than a day. The 10% phase 1 draw is required to be paid to lock in a van purchase.
Be Ready For Purchase Paperwork Review →
Reach out to one of our Van Gurus to schedule a time to review the van’s Purchase Paperwork
Unless you plan on paying cash, you will need to reach out to your Van Guru to connect you with the Finance Department
Have questions? Call now: 816-944-2229
- Simply submit a form, submit a 10% phase 1 draw, and finalize your build and paperwork. All inventory vans are available for 48 hours for customers to submit a form and place the required 10% phase 1 draw. The first form to be received will get the first dibs on the inventory van. Once the 48-hour window has closed, you will be notified if your deposit secured the van.
- If your phase 1 draw does not secure the van, you will have the option to keep the phase 1 draw with Vandoit for first dibs on future inventory vans before they are released to the public, or receive a full refund.
- If your phase 1 draw secures the inventory van, but you decide to cancel the purchase, you will be subject to the standard refund deposit structure.
- All Vandoit inventory is released at approximately 1:00pm Central on Tuesdays for a 48-hour window. Sign up above for notifications on release! You can opt to get in line for a custom build to get first dibs on all inventory vans before they release to the public on the website.
- Getting in line for a custom van will get you first dibs on all inventory before it is released here to the public. Simply spec your van, do a build review, and submit your phase 1 draw! Contact your sales guru to learn more! Additionally, inventory sells quickly to those taking proactive steps such as learning about the vans ahead of time, designing a van with a guru, getting trade and finance questions answered ahead of time, and establishing their “must have” vs. negotiables.
- It typically takes about 4 weeks from the day you put your phase 1 draw on an inventory van to the day you pick it up.
- You have the option to keep your phase 1 draw with Vandoit and enter the pipeline for a new build (as well as having first dibs on future inventory before it is released to the public), or receive a full refund of your phase 1 draw.
- Depending on product availability, accessories can be added. Production items cannot be added. Reference the components page.
- All Certified Pre-Owned Vandoits undergo a rigorous inspection and are restored to Vandoit factory mechanical specifications, including new OEM brakes, rotors, tires, oil change, other fluids inspected and topped off, and all recall items addressed. All standard maintenance points are addressed, including skeleton tightness, bolt check, points of entry (roof rack feet, rooftop fan and AC seals, and roof wiring). The electrical system of every unit undergoes a full quality control check to bring the unit to the current Vandoit production standard, including but not limited to: checking fuses, battery health test (all units with an AGM battery system receive new batteries), and component functionality. All units are inspected and road tested for the functionality of all Ford factory components.