New Highroof LIV
This is an inventory batch of New 2022 Highroof LIVs in various colors
2022 Highroof LIV
CHASSIS YEAR: 2022
UPFIT YEAR: 2022
ROOF HEIGHT: Highroof
LENGTH: Long (Standard Length)
MODEL PACKAGE: XL
INTERIOR TRIM: Ebony Cloth
- Red with red accent lights (2 count )
- Avalanche with light blue accent lights (4 count)
- Black with orange accent lights (2 count)
ENGINE: 3.5 Ecoboost
DRIVETRAIN: All Wheel Drive
Non standard options:
12″ Stereo, HID headlights, Extended fuel tank, HD tow package, Method wheels
Stock Numbers: 41033 / 41029 / 41036 / 41037 / 40981 / 40989 / 40992 / 40991
- Shore Power – exterior power hookup for campground, generator, or outlet power. Supplies external power to your power system inside the vehicle.
Three Position Rocker Switch Control – Built to resist corrosion and abuse, located at the driver seat, sliding door and rear door. Offers switching of most DC controlled features inside and outside the van. Accent Lighting, Cargo Lighting, Can Lighting, Stereo Controls, and Water system all controlled by these 3 positioned rocker switches.
Lithium 400 Amp Hour Power System – Lithium Ion is the battery technology of today. Do you want to be the fastest or best performing? Do you want to save energy or burn less fuel? Do you want your investment to last longest? Do you want to be ‘out there’ longest without getting anxious about your energy? Then Lithium Ion is your choice of batteries. Lithium Ion batteries have a high energy density, offering savings of up to 70 % in volume and weight compared to traditional lead-acid batteries. They are perfect for cyclic applications, making over 2000 cycles with very deep (80 %) discharges, effectively storing 5 times as much energy over its lifespan
compared to lead-acid.
Off-Grid Smart Solar
Ground Solar Plug / with solar controller – Solar Weatherproof SAE Socket Sidewall Port. Allows easy hookup of any portable solar panel with a SAE Connector
Upgraded MPPT Solar Controller –The MPPT controller is a more sophisticated and that will adjust its input voltage to harvest the maximum power from the solar array and then transform this power to supply the varying voltage requirement of the battery plus load.
Emergency Relay –An emergency relay allows you to jump-start your chassis battery from the Mastervolt system by connecting for approximately 1 minute
Winterizing Battery Kill Switch – A new kill switch relay isolates the batteries, making storage or winterizing of the system a simple process.
- 200 Watt Roof Mounted Solar – 2, 100 watt solar panels mounted to roof rails or rack. 200 total watts of solar works great as a “trickle charger” to the power system. 200 watts works great to
help with residual loss on the power system, but more is needed if you are wanting to be able to maintain
the power usage of a fridge or small appliance.
Ceiling Can Lighting – 8 additional white lights to bed platform and seating area.
- Cargo Lighting – Adds additional white light to the cargo area.
- Various Accent Lighting – Adds colored lighting for mood lighting inside vehicle. *noted in chassis information
Heating & Cooling
- DC Powered Air Conditioner –Requires Lithium battery system. Can run off Lithium battery system for an average of 12 hours at a 10 degree variance from outside temperature. Weather conditions and use of other features inside the van directly impact length of time the AC will run off Lithium.
- MaxxFan Deluxe Complete Ventilation System -High powered 10 speed intake and exhaust fan. With the lid closed, the Maxxfan will still operate to circulate air inside your van. Electronic lid opening. Rain shield.
The Espar Airtronic B4 – Extremely effective and efficient gasoline fueled air heater. Taps into the vehicle’s gasoline tank.
Ceiling Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
Floor Insulation – Moisture and mold resistant Insulation used in the space industry
Audio & Video
24″ Vizio LED TV – Includes TV mount and all wiring
10 ft Thule Hideaway Crank Awning -Easy, one person operation with hand crank and awning supporting tension arms. 10 ft length with 8 ft projection
- Front 52″ Light Bar
Rear Overhead Work Light – LED light that shines down from roof rack onto the area directly behind van
Passenger Side Overhead Work Light – LED light that shines down from roof rack onto the area on the passenger side of the van. Light is positioned under the awning and will reflect on the awning whenever deployed
12 ft Vandoit Roof Rack
Vandoit Rack Platform
BF Goodrich KO2 – All Terrain Tire Upgrade
Aluminess Driver Rear Door Ladder with 5th KO2 with AWD Method Rim
Aluminess Passenger Rear Door Box Rack – Aluminess Deluxe Box
- Vandoit Exclusive – Backwoods Front Scout Bumper – Made by Backwoods exclusively for Vandoit, this bumper allows you to still keep the factory sides of the front bumper. This bumper is a great solution to add a winch to your van and to give it a stealthy, rugged look. It allows for the addition of a winch and recovery points while still looking close to factory after install. Replaces the center plastic valance underneath the grille and maintains all sensor function. Provides key protection to the center section while maintaining a minimal look.
- Backwoods Rear Step Bumper –The nomad Transit rear step bumper is a full replacement of the factory plastic rear bumper. It is compatible with all rear sensors and the OEM hitch. With: Backup Lights and Warn VR12-S winch w/ Synthetic Rope
Stage 3 Upgrade: This stage creates increased approach, departure, and break-over angles; increased tire clearance; and improves the overall stance and appearance of the van. Bilstein front struts, new linear front coils, rear Fox shocks, and rear leaf add (which requires removing rear blocks). Along with the added benefit of stage 2 and increased ride comfort, the primary advantage of
Stage 3 is increased load support.
Premium Weave Flooring
Swivel Passenger Front Seat – Allows the passenger seat to turn around facing the back of the van
6 Gallon Removable Tank with On Demand Water Pump
- Hot Water – On Demand hot water with holding tank that ties directly into water system. Offers hot water at all locations for water hookup / use.
- Queen Mattress
CHASSIS EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
Chassis exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
CHASSIS INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
Chassis interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
VANDOIT EXTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
VDI exterior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
VANDOIT INTERIOR CONDITION – Rating 4.9/5
VDI interior condition shows standard wear and tear for the age and mileage of the chassis.
Galley & Storage Modules
Single Drawer Module Top – Drawer top constructed of metal materials for longevity. You do not have to worry about drawers expanding or contracting with moisture. Soft close drawer slides are attached via bolts with a nylon nut to resist rattling loose drawers. Great for utensils, groceries, and other gear.
Single Sink Module Top – Stowable sink top with hot and cold water for washing hands, brushing teeth, cooking, or doing dishes. Bungee front closure allows for storage of extra items under/next to sink.
- Three Drawer Base – Drawer top constructed of metal materials for longevity. You do not have to worry about drawers expanding or contracting with moisture. Soft close drawer slides are attached via bolts with a nylon nut to resist rattling loose drawers. Great for utensils, groceries, and other gear.
Upper Platform Queen Mattress
30-Inch Hanging Cabinet – Hangs from ceiling cargo rails. Can be slid, removed with ease.
Add On Accessories
Fire Extinguisher – Stored behind passenger seat
- Carbon Monoxide & Propane Monitor – The Safe-T-Alert 35 Series Dual Propane/Carbon Monoxide Alarm detects both gas leaks and carbon monoxide gas simultaneously. This alarm is built for extreme RV environments.
Tools and Hardware
Shore Power Cable – A heavy-duty, 30-foot, 14-gauge extension cord allows you to charge your van’s battery system and run high-wattage devices; rated for 15 amps.
- Metric T-handle Allen Wrench Set – Includes 4mm, 5mm, 6mm sizes, which allows you to tighten
every bolt in the van. Ball end allows you to approach at a 22.5-degree angle to tighten
and loosen in hard-to-reach areas. Make it part of your bike maintenance kit, too!
Roll-In Hardware Kit – Kit Includes: 10 M8 bolts and washers; 10 M6 bolts and washers; 40 series M8 turn in nuts; 40 series M6 turn-in nuts; 25 series M6 turn-ins; extra fuses
Tools and Hardware
Ratcheting Paper Towel Holder – This paper towel holder’s ratchet system and resistance mean the paper roll will not roll over at will. Made of stainless steel, which is waterproof, moisture-proof, and corrosion-resistant.